Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Theeeeey're back...

You Communicate With Your Body

This isn't as bad as it sounds, it just means that you're a "touchy-feely" person.
You need a lot of affection in your life. And for you, this means both giving and receiving little touches.
Warm hearted, you bond with people easily. In fact, you often feel a little sad when you're not in the company of others.
A little moody, you tend to be controlled by your emotions. But a bit hug always comforts you!


The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite

9 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

yer an indie flick too huh? It seems that the better stories of the indie flicks are off the radar but are generally always a better movie...

1:56 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Yeah, I'm an indie flick. And an indie rock star. I'm so indie.

2:05 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

nd ya live in Indi......ana....so yeah yer indy man

2:24 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Tom made a funny.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

Mine, it said, is Black Comedy. I looked up a trailor for "The Royal Tenenbaums" and it just might be.

You can check out the full comments over on http://fingerprints10.blogspot.com/.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Christa said...

I love conversations, both as a listener and a talker.
What people say is important to me, and I'm often most affected by words, not actions. I love to hear complements from others. And when I'm upset, you often talk to myself. Music is very important to me. It's difficult to find you without your iPod.

--I need to get one of those things!

4:25 PM  
Blogger RosieBoo said...

So, I'm an "ear" communicator...and the movie of my life is a cult classic. I loved the line in the profile "you appeal to a very few." Gee, must be why I'm still single. :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Ah, but just remember, cult classic fans are loyal and devoted. Something to look forward to. :)

3:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Camille?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home