Friday, September 15, 2006

More about me...

Well, kind of. Not sure about this first one:

Your Personality Cluster is Extraverted Sensing

You are:

A true admirer of beauty and art
Someone who seeks out variety and adventure
Not interested in status or material wealth
Able to act wisely without stopping to think


Or this one...

Your Lucky Underwear is Blue

You are caring and extroverted. You've made relationships your number one focus, and your lucky blue underwear can bring some balance to them.
You thrive in one-on-one situations. You are a good listener and a natural born therapist.

Sometimes you let the concerns of others become too important in your life, leading to stress and worry.
If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants. They'll help you take care of yourself first.


Now THIS is true...(and I love Beagles!)

You Are a Beagle Puppy

Cheerful, energetic, and happy go lucky.
And you're sense of smell is absolutely amazing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tom said...

Im trying not to laugh.....is it the test of the underwear or that fact you took it? It's funny!

11:04 AM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Well, I AM a natural-born therapist...

11:17 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

I was a Chihuahua puppy. HAHA

Small, high strung, and loyal.
You do best in the city with a adults - young kids could crush you!

11:43 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I can't believe you posted the Beagle on, considering the grammatical error in it!! Shocking!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

What can you do?

1:22 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

My favorite part of all this is the the line "If you want more balance, put on your blue underpants."

Lesson learned: blue underpants = balanced life

I'm off to go shopping now.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

The puppy quiz labeled me a chow puppy with the following comment:

Don't fence me in!
You're an independent spirit that won't be tied down.

It gives a picture of two chow puppies that are so adorable. You can see it on my Fingerprints blog. You can find the link for it on my Ramblings blog. :)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home