Thursday, January 25, 2007

A little help from my friends...

Some of my friends (real and virtual) are such great writers! Check out these very thought-provoking and/or encouraging posts:

Click over there on "Laura's blog", or here to read some great thoughts on pride and insecurity. BOY, can I relate!

Click over there on "K8y's blog", or here to read some great thoughts on the verse about God working all things to our good.

Kudos, peeps. Reading stuff like this is one of the joys of toodling around Bloggerville...

3 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

wow thanks Lorie

10:57 AM  
Blogger Tom said...

No thank you K8y....your post was a good one, more than you may know.

12:57 AM  
Blogger Emily said...

Lorie... hey, I will post soon, I swear. I do have a couple of good stories already! Unfortunately I've also picked up a nasty cold so I've pretty much been comotose when I get home.

I'm so excited you got to see Dave live, wasn't he funny?

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home