Friday, January 05, 2007

See what's on my sleeve...

Take this quiz and marvel at how they come up with this stuff based on the questions they ask...

Your Love Life Secrets Are

Looking back on your life, you will have a few true loves.

You're a little scarred from your past relationships, but who isn't?

You expect a lot from your lover - you want the full package. You tend to be very picky.

In fights, you speak your mind and don't hold back. You know you're right, and you can get quite angry about it.

Getting over a break-up doesn't take long. Easy come, easy go.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bobby said...

Isn't it weird how they come up with stuff? I'm sure you pretty much agree with the assessment on me (which you Lotta Life readers who are not yet Monkey Maniacs can check out at diasinger.blogspot.com).

2:11 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

I thought you two might be a match ; )

3:46 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

He's not really a match for me, but he gives me a run for my money. :)

Gilles is the best non-related brother a girl could have. I'm lucky.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home