Thursday, February 15, 2007

A few tidbits...

Your Brain is Blue

Of all the brain types, yours is the most mellow.
You tend to be in a meditative state most of the time. You don't try to think away your troubles.
Your thoughts are realistic, fresh, and honest. You truly see things as how they are.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about your friends, your surroundings, and your life.


You Are Not Scary

Everyone loves you. Isn't that sweet?

Whew!

You Failed Your Driver's Test

You only got 6/10 correct.
If you have a driver's license, it needs to be revoked!

Uh-oh.

8 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

green brain, balanced I guess BUT this is sooo true it's scary.

You tend to spend a lot of time thinking about the future, philosophy, and relationships (both personal and intellectual).

2:16 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

oh and i passed the driver's test but ONLY because I had recently taken defensive driving because I got a speeding ticket (not sure those two things even each other out, but we'll just say they do)

2:19 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

"You are not scary."

You sure fooled the test people on that one. They've never seen your wicked grinch smile.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Oh, yeah. There is that. But THAT is reserved for the few and the privileged...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

It said I was "a little scary."

"You've got a nice edge to you. Use it."

8-)=

(that's my vampire emoticon, blog people. Note the fangs hanging down over the smile)

12:44 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Hey.. I actually passed the driving test... no defensive driving needed ;)

4:00 PM  
Blogger Tim Rice said...

I came out with the green brain, too. And I'm also not scary. :)

Just thought that I also let you know that as of Valentine's Day I and my girlfriend became engaged. We are planning a September wedding. Life is full of surprises! :) :) :)

4:52 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

TIM! CONGRATULATIONS! September 14th is a GREAT day... :)

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home