Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Time to get in shape...

Summer is right around the corner. Well, behind Spring, but still... It's coming. And if you're like me, you haven't just become a little more pasty over the winter months, you've become a little more Pillsbury Dough Boy as well.

SO...if you're interested in a great tool for helping you accomplish your goals, let me know and I'll send you a link. I'm HOOKED!

What are the things you've told yourself you'd do/wear/try if you were in better shape?

7 Comments:

Blogger Twinkie said...

*waves hand wildly*

2:19 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I am always thinking about how, if I were in better shape, I could afford to eat a lot more donuts and stuff before going to seed.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

MORE PALE? As if that is possible for my sad pasty white self? But less Dough Boy would be nice, although, it says boy and not girl so I at least have one down as not having to deal with, not the doughy part, ugh winter.

3:38 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Yeah it's a good link. It's got some good stuff. In fact It helped me regain some lost focus lately. Y'all take her up on this offer, she will send you a cool link.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Lorie said...

Here it is, people. Go, sign up, and list me ("loriek") as the one who referred you.

SparkPeople

Let me know if you sign up!

5:02 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

C'mon ya'll taker her up on this offer...or just take her. Both are good options!

4:08 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Ugh, I was just thinking how desperately I need a tan. And some arm toning. Stupid winter and its accompanying carb-madness!

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home