Tuesday, February 19, 2008

One of these days...

This week has been long... What?! It's only Tuesday. Yep.

Actually, the Lord allowed me to realize how good He is to me today! As I was driving to work this morning, DREADING the day that lie ahead, I began meditating on the truth that Christ is my "strength". So my prayer was that the Lord would empower me to do well what I didn't feel like I could do on my own: make it through this day, finish all the work I'd procrastinated on until the very last minute, not become an ogre in the process...

And (surprise, surprise), He TOTALLY did! Some would say (including me, usually), "Whew! I did it!" but I know it was all because of Him and his faithfulness to be who He says He is: my strength, my Sustainer.

Wow.

I've been studying up for a women's class on purity that I'm team-teaching tomorrow night at Sojourn. There have been SO many great quotes and thoughts I've come across, but I don't have one handy to post at the moment. In the meantime, go visit Boundless and read up on all the goodies they've put up lately!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home