Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I am not ashamed...

...to be stealing yet another one of these surveys off someone else's blog, just so I can have SOMEthing to post here so you don't all forget about my little corner of cyberworld. SO, here you go:

1. What time is it? 10:20am
2. Name: Lorie (aka. BG, Sis, Ahn WaWa, little k, Bizarro Girl, etc.)
3. What are you most afraid of? Becoming dispensable
4. What do you drive? A car, mostly, but occasionally a hard bargain
5. Have you ever seen a ghost? Yes. I was just talking about it the other night.
6. Where were you born? Dothan, AL
7. Ever been to Alaska ? Not yet
8. Ever been toilet papering rolling in decorating trees? Yes
9. Croutons or Bacon bits? Bacon bits, the real ones
10. Favorite day of the week: Friday---you've got the whole weekend to look forward to
11. Favorite restaurant: Depends on what I'm hungry for
12. Favorite Flower: Iris
13. Favorite sport to watch: Tennis
14. Favorite Drink: Water, and sometimes Diet Coke or Diet Cherry Coke
15. Favorite Ice cream: Graeter's Toffee Chip---oh.my.gosh.
16. Disney or Warner Brothers: Both, please
17. Favorite fast food restaurant(s): Subway, Chick-fil-A, and Penn Station
18. What color is your bedroom carpet? It's a berber, kind of bluish and tan
19. Have you ever failed your driver's test? (sigh) Yes
20. From whom did you get your last e-mail from? A client
21. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The same client who sent me the email
22. Favorite TV show(s): Wildfire, Heroes, LOST, Prisonbreak, Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, What Not to Wear
23. Ford or Chevy? Both, please
24. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of silence...
25. What are your favorite colors? Red, orange, blue, green
26. How many tattoos do you have? None now. Henna doesn't last that long...
27. Do you have any pets? Yep, Phoebe the Crazy Cat
28. Favorite snack/comfort foods? Doritos and Swiss Cake Rolls

3 Comments:

Blogger Twinkie said...

I would love to hear your ghost story. :-)

9:31 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

Hey, I've got a new quiz up on my blog. Feel free to go there and steal it for your own blog without crediting me.

Twinkie, you can't even dream of the ghost stories this kid is going to be able to tell if I die before her.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Graeter's?

Brand? Store? Local?

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home