Friday, March 30, 2007

Can I tell you sumssing...?

So, um, yeah...I've been MIA for a while, I know. It feels like forever! Most of the time I'm on the internet these days I'm checking out this irreverent but hilarious site or using my new fave site. But don't feel too slighted, dear readers (all three of you!), I've thought of you often...

Some tidbits:
I'm gearing up for Easter "break". Now, in the working world, we don't really get Easter break, but our office will be closed on Good Friday, so I'm making the best of it! I'll go down (or over, or wherever it is in relation to here) to Nashville and hitch a ride to SC with mis papás. We'll swing by and pick up my youngest brother and go on down to see mis abuelos. Then we'll scurry back to Nashville on Saturday night so we can celebrate el cumpleaños de mi sobrino, who is the most adorable to-be-two-year-old in the mundo.

If you're going to be in/around Louisville on Good Friday, you should TOTALLY go check out some of my peeps at the Jazz Factory. They're doing a late-night show, but it'll be WAY worth it. Jamie Barnes and Rebecca Dennison. Go.

And you might want to check out The Violet Burning, if you haven't. They may just be coming to a city near you! Go out and see them.

That's it for now mes amis. Até logo!

And you're welcome for the Spanish/French/Portugese lesson. It's the least I can do...

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I was just thinking no one reads my posts and you were thinking only three read yours, well make it four!

11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lori,
Please have a safe trip. I should be in town to see Jamie play. See you soon.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Bobby said...

I was going to use this blog to promote my "500th post" article on my own blog, Jive To The Monkey (http://diasinger.blogspot.com).

But now I see that you have only three readers, so rats (I know Sarah makes four, but then I have to subtract myself since I already know about my blog, which moves you back to three).

I need to find a blog of someone who has friends ...

9:38 AM  
Blogger Christa said...

What am I chopped liver? I read your blog all the time. I rarely leave my mark but it is appreciated on my part. Oh yeah. I have a blog too you know but I have yet to see it listed on yours. I see how it is.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a delightful little girl, Christa. Have no fear, you are not forgotten. You're seldom out of my mind, and you're never out of my sight.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Emily said...

Happy Late Easter! I know it's been forever since we talked, but I just wanted to pop by and say "hello"!

8:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home