Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Don't be jealous...

It's all a farce. :) (But do you guys remember those little books in elementary school that had these little people in them? They were so cute!)

People Envy Your Confidence

You have the attitude and self esteem to take on anything. Failure is beyond not an option for you - it doesn't even cross your mind.
People envy your ability to take on any challenge ... and they're secretly afraid you think you're better than them. You don't. You're just sure of yourself.

5 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

I got: Your Inner Peace
You understand your place in the world and accept life as it is. For you, "it's all good."
People envy how grounded and level headed you are. But you're too at peace to even notice.

I would like to think so.. but I'm skeptical.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I envy your hair, Lorie! And your ability to leap tall buildings in a single bound.

And the word verification is a palindrome!! Almost a mirror-able one: hmwmh

1:50 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

i got compassion (ha typed passion the first time) . . . hmm not sure that is always true

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I do remember those little books. I loved them!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

I very vaugely (sp) remember them, at least seeing them on a girls trapper keeper or pencil or something.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home